- Administration / My Profile
- Appointment Schedule Portlet
- Claim Status Portlet
- Clinical Message Viewer
- Code Management Portlet
- Community Dashboard
- Connect Messaging
- Content Management
- Direct Inbox
- Directed Communication
- Discussion Forums
- Covisint PQRS
- Eligibility Portlet
- Message Center
- My Groups
- Patient Search Portlet
- PHI Audit
- Physician Office
- Secure File Exchange (SFX)
- Test HED
- Trust Identity Broker (TIB)
Message Center enables simple, secure community communications. It combines the simplicity of e-mail with Covisint’s enhanced security to deliver a global environment for intra-community communications. With Message Center, community members can quickly exchange information and attachments with the assurance that every transaction will be secure, virus-free and fully auditable. Features include:
- Secure global access - Like all Covisint community services, Message Center is accessible from any Internet connection using a standard web browser.
- Inbox - Create, receive, respond, forward and organize sent, received and deleted messages from community members. Plus, inbox status is conveniently delivered in a drag-and-drop portlet on your home page.
- Standard and customized folders - Create, edit and customize folders to organize your messages. Message Center uses a standard, non-hierarchical folder structure to give you maximum flexibility.
- Integrated anti-virus - All data and documents passing through the Message Center system are scanned for viruses utilizing industry-standard anti-virus software. Virus-laden documents are quarantined and destroyed.
- Attachments - Messages exchanged using Message Center can contain one or multiple document attachments. Unlike today’s e-mail restrictions, Message Center’s integrated security enables you to exchange messages and attachments up to 50 MB.
- Compliance and security - All messages exchanged via Message Center are fully auditable and governed by the policies and access rights delivered by Covisint.
- Create / Send a Message (1 minute)
- How to Manage Folders (2 minutes)
- How to Manage Messages (2 minutes)
- View the Message Read Audit Log (2 minutes)