About Automotive Exchange
In February 2000, DaimlerChrysler, Ford Motor Company and General Motors jointly formed a single business-to-business supplier exchange named Covisint to enable collaboration, visibility, and integration for the global automotive industry.
Today, Covisint enables automotive organizations to securely exchange information across the largest B2B marketplace in the world. Our cloud-based Connected Supply Chain provides on-demand connectivity and communication to over 85,000 organizations and 500,000 users around the world. The Covisint secures this Automotive Exchange with single sign-on and delegated administration and facilitates information exchange with web content management and collaboration tools.
From the Covisint portal organizations and users can:
- Manage the security of their organizations and their users with self-service tools and resources.
- Navigate to Automotive Portals — OEM and Tier 1 websites that are secure gateways to information and applications from around the world. (E.g., view automated update of changes to supplier code relationships)
- Request access/get approval for access to secure information from these portals.
- Request access/get approval for access to Automotive Portal applications (Add example applications here).
- Subscribe to important bulletins and alerts from each portal.
- Participate in secure web-based file collaboration.
The following companies each have their own portal on the Automotive Exchange:
Adient Adient Automotive Supplier Portal is your online gateway to information and applications that helps you be a successful part of the Adient Automotive supplier community.
Delphi Technologies The Delphi Technologies Supplier Portal provides a secure, single point of entry for the Supply Chain Management team and our supplier partners to access global applications and information.
Ford The Ford Supplier Portal (FSP) allows Ford and its suppliers to share information and conduct business in a secure environment over the web.
General Motors SupplyPower SupplyPower provides a secure, engagement experience for GM and our suppliers worldwide by providing a single point-of-access to all relevant information and applications.
Jaguar Land Rover The JLR Supplier Portal gives our supplier partners the ability to access key applications, documents and support our vision of developing and maintaining a world class supplier base.
Mitsubishi The Mitsubishi Motors Supplier Portal provides our suppliers a single point of entry to our worldwide online applications.
OV SupplyPower The OV SupplyPower Portal provides suppliers access to Opel Vauxhall online applications and allows to share information between Opel Vauxhall and its suppliers.