System Requirements for Scout Installation
Actual requirements may vary based on your system configuration, practice management system (PMS), and the size of your master patient index (MPI).
Validate that your system meets the following requirements before beginning the installation process:
- Computer and processor: 2 gigahertz *GHz) processor or higher
- Memory: 256 megabyte (MB) free RAM or highera
- Hard disk: 1 gigabyte (GB) free hard drive spaceb
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT, Microsoft Windows 2000, or later operating system
- Database: Relational database with OBDC driver
- Network: Internet access with outbound HTTPS access
- Hardware: The Scout software should not be installed on a laptop computer
If the system hardware on which you install the Scout software, or the PMS system on which you will be using the Scout software changes at any time, please notify your sponsoring organization, as a Covisint technician may be required to reconfigure the software.
a512 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher recommended for large MPIs
bMore than 1 gigabyte (GB) free disk space recommended for large MPIs