How do I add users to my Supplier Connection profile?
New users must have a Covisint user ID with the appropriate supplier connection service package granted. The user's supplier connection administrator must add the user's ID into the profile and assign the appropriate locations/privileges to the user. Learn more >>>
Knowledge Base - Supplier Connection
Providing answers to commonly asked questions, solutions to known problems, and more...
Supplier Connection is a reference database comprised of two main sets of information used by Buyer and Supplier Organizations. Those are: Carriers, and Buyer Part Master files. Within these are three sub-components:
- Supplier Part Master
For Suppliers - View Buyer Company Specifications For >>>
- Faurecia North America
- GM Baltimore
- GM MGO and GM Korea
- GM SPO
- Lear IAC Specifications
- Create ASN via turnaround (1 min)
- Establish prefrences and email alerts (4 min)*
- Inbox management (4 min)*
- Manage users and privileges (6 min)*
- System navigation (8 min)*
- Update company location information (3 min)*
*download free player to view these videos >>>
- How do I add users to my Supplier Connection profile?
- How do I add a carrier?
- How do I receive notifications for new items in my inbox?
- When I click the print icon to view my release, it does not appear?
- Why do I receive "insufficient privileges" errors?